May 29, 2004

Life, Paint and Passion @ Art Therapy

During the end of December, I recalled how fearful I was to embrace what This new year will mean to me. Like as if predetermined, I know its no doubt a year for me towards the unknown. No matter how I go in circles contemplating on life, lets face it, it really has no limits. In what will become of.

When I first heard of art therapy, it was from browsing this book called Point Zero, Creativity Without Limits by Michele Cassou. Here it is, a lady who listens to her soul in self expression and made a career out of it. Life without imagination would not be colorful. Predictability would make us numb. The mind needs to forsee for some reason, but the soul knows better always. Otherwise life would seem meaningless.

What is life without passion? Passion, to breathe, to want to be alive, to want to feed our souls, to want to see whats in the world, to want to just be.

I love my world because I paint her with unlimited everchanging rainbow of colors and form. Like being reborn everyday, everything is a new. The clouds today will never be the same in any other day in history. They will never float or flutter about like this very second. Nor make faces at me as their mood changes with the wind. Or travel miles perhaps from the Indian Ocean to say hi.

Skies. My other favourite! The sky above you is above me. If you were in heaven, so will I be. If you were in suffering, so will I be.

There's no doubt a synergy of happenings all around us are in constant change. There's miracle and growth in everything. In every second, there's a new heart that is reborn everyday.

There's life, paint and passion. Yes God, what else do I need?

No comments: