Dec 19, 2010

My Poem ~ Kitty Maui

Here's my first try...

I stand and stare at her time to time,
she twirls her tail to say 'au revoir' every time,
she means ~ I care for her existence more than she does for mine
And yes she does that all the time!

When I stand and stare at her, I ask, 
should I not have a life, oh what am i doing here? tsk!
for everything she does is usually quite the same, 
yet, amazingly, I adore her simple silly game!

so, i suspect this is how mother nature turns the wheel 
does creation exist when our will strikes a deal
do we will ourselves to exist as individuals, so thus we exist,
or are we created for another, who wills us to exist?

I stand and stare at her this beautiful Sunday,
a challenging affair ~ a good shower day!
A WHAT?!! Oh! As always, she throws a fit!!
Well, her greatest fear comes even at a sprinkly bit!

I stand and stare at her now at midday
she purrs thankfully, her warmth reflects the sunny rays 
poised to show off her glowing whites, yes! a big basking day
to stay clean, cuddly, soft and fluffy, I hope thats her only agenda today!

Years ago, I stood and stare at her before, 
a lost tiny kitty in a busy food court, frantic on fours ~
with orange fur, white chest and socks, crying away
frightened, shaken, no Mummy to take her away.

I stood and stared at her ~ a long fateful day for me
I'm still allergic to fluffs no matter what, you see,
What a joke this'd be! But I was tempted to see
If co-existence could work ~ if it was meant to be.





No comments: