Dec 11, 2010

R ~ My Personal Legend

I am here to be an instrument, a channel of love ~ to be ONE ~ with the essence of love, beauty, peace and bliss.

In my journey I will experience ~ Abundance, Success, Breakthrough, Love, Peace, Surrender, Joy, Wisdom, Trust, Truth, Clarity, Focus

To be what I am Born to Be. To serve the highest purpose, is to live my story.

Why this is important to me:
A person who wishes to begin a good life should be like a man who draws a circle. Let him get the centre in the right place & keep it so the circumference will be good. And let a man first learn to be fix his heart on God and then his good deeds will have virtues. But if a man' heart is unsteady, even the greatest things he does will be of small advantage ~ by Meister Eckhart

What I can achieve and apply it through/to
• Self & Spiritual Centeredness
• Loving & Sharing - all the experience
• Yoga Union study of anatomy, therapy & movement (physical & energy form)
• Art - breaking beliefs in those who says 'I cannot draw!'
• Writing and drawing spiritual experiences

...

Affirmations 

ENERGIZING PRAYER
o Infinite Spirit, 
recharge this body with thy cosmic energy, 
this mind with thy concentration and
this soul with thy ever-new joy.
O Eternal Youth of body & mind
abide in me forever & ever.
~ Paramahansa Yogananda 

Affirmation
I am bountiful, infinite joy
I am precious, deserving & complete

Be true to yourself, honour yourself & be faithful to yourself
Live your life in the fullest

.....


What I can do constantly:

1. Get back into yoga. Practice. Search. Study. Practice Practice. Practice.


2. Be Present. Tap into being an instrument. Through art, music, writing, my presence to continuously love and share that.

3. See if I can incorporate art & spiritual eg. Marine Series and Tree Book Project and get sponsorship to publish them.

4. Remember to visit spiritual & new places.

5. Savings for all that!

.....

To David Deida's Way of the Superior Man - these 3 questions:

1. What is your deepest purpose? To be a clean unblocked channel of love.
2. How do you need to live so you can die complete? To live being this channel - doesn't matter to whom, to what, through what instrument.
3. What are you willing to be responsible for?  What I manifest in my life - the love i have & can give to others. I can only give this when I am attune within.

~

What is my current blockages - its in my body. and uncenteredness.

When i am stiff, inflexible, unhealthy, un-attuned, i will not be able to live my purpose. Therefore, I need to cleanse the body, be in spirit, be in one to be able to be this channel. 

When I am centered, I see the rightful path.

~

No comments: