Dec 19, 2009

My Lesson In This Life

I have asked myself this question off and on. Ad hoc. I check up. See if its real. See if its influenced by fear whatsoever. If its ego self centered. If its solid. If its true to me.

At this moment, i'm repeatedly told that my lesson in this life is to remember that Change is the Only Permanence.
I'm here to remember that attachment can come in every form.

Sense emotions
Family ties
Friendships
Relationships
Opinions
Beliefs
Superstitions
Dislikes
Wanting to live
Worry Thinking
Things Stuffs
Knowledge
In control
Security
Love
Joy
Fear

When death comes knocking, it seems only then, I will truly breath, truly live, truly love, truly have urgency.
So i must remember that the death bird is sitting on my shoulder, anytime, anytime, anytime. I may even be living on borrowed time.

When I die, my wish is that my breath pace, my mind focus, my heartbeat, is all at peace and unshakable within. No fear.
I need to maintain my practice to gain this peace.

N.

No comments: