Jun 27, 2011

Financial Fitness = Life Fitness


Top 5 Tips to Build Wealth and Success

Source: Yahoo Finance


1. Live Below Your Means.
Being wealthy isn't just a product of your salary or investment prowess; it's learning how to save.
2. Bounce Back From Defeat
"Bouncing back from defeat is something all great achievers have. They have this undying belief good things will happen and will continue to happen," says Butowsky.
3. Self-Promote
Regardless of the profession, the rich and successful tend to have a strong sense of self-worth — key to skillfully navigating an upward career path. 
4. Have Street Smarts
Butowsky advises his high net worth clients that in most cases, it's wisest to just say "no." The best way to do that: have someone else do it for you. "You need to really set up a wall between you and your family," he advises. "If you don't want to give them (family or friends) money ... saying no is probably a good idea."
5. Buy Cheap
The rich can afford to splurge, but that doesn't mean they do.
~
Interesting tips aren't they? Didn't think rich people would buy cheap..
~


Some words reminds me of leadership characteristics:



Compelling Desire, Solid Belief, Effective Action, Iron Will
• 100% is possible 100% of the time!
If it's to be it's up to me!
Life is an enrollment game!
Team work, team players being committed to a common vision!
My vision/ commitments/ promises dictate my action, not my feelings, assessments or evaluation!
I honor my words with my actions.





No comments: