Sep 16, 2008

The Secret Affirmation

An affirmation for the rest of your life.

In the new picture of the coming years, "I see my life growing and expanding in everything: in health, youth and unlimited energy at all times and in all circumstances. I see myself in complete freedom. I see unlimited growth in my personal capacity, mental power and intellectual brilliancy. I see constant improvement in all the elements of my personality and my body. I see daily growth in my wisdom, understanding. insight and realization.I see myself in peace, harmony, love and joy, and I see my character expanding to stronger and more beautiful.I see the never ending betterment of friends associations and environments.I see myself in everlasting joy and infinite bliss."

courtesy of The Secret - http://www.thesecret.tv/

No comments: